Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires Patch ver 1.01 is available now for the PS4, PS3 and Xbox One.
[ Show Detail ]
Patch ver.1.01 detailThe following functionality has been added:
- Settings for Ways of Life and Favorite Stratagems in "Custom Officers"
- The ability to download custom units in "Custom Units"
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Strategems sometimes triggered after officers had been defeated
- Raids could not be played online
- Performing certain steps on the officer selection screen in Free Mode caused the game to crash
- The game crashed during certain Rage Attacks
- Performing certain steps when making a custom scenario caused certain officer data, such as their gender or Way of Life, to become incorrectv
- Characters in the line break position were not displayed in custom scenario descriptions
- In Empire Mode, the game would crash after 48 years had passed
- Starting Empire Mode with a custom unit that had configured Ways of Life caused a corrupted version of Xiahou Dun's character model to appear on the Strategy Screen
- Virtue levels configured by Way of Life settings were not properly reflected in Empire Mode
- On the Marching Officer Selection Screen, trying to replace players 1 and 2 after already having chosen marching officers caused the game to crash
- Installing the downloadable content "Japanese Voice Option for DW8XL" for DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends caused the wrong voice lines to play for characters in DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires (This applies to PS4 and PS3 versions only.)
*A patch for the Steam version is scheduled to come in April.